1. Why is it that Sam only gets a girlfriend when Dean is gone?
2. Personally, I think Benny is an interesting character that I would like to see more of but he CANNOT REPLACE CAS!
3. Where the fuck is Cas anyway? I am kinda tiered of them “killing” him off in the beginning of every season…
4. Is it just me or does everyone else think that Dean and Sam are incredibly hot this season. And I don’t care what anyone thinks, Sam (Jared’s) beautiful, luxurious hair is sexy.
5. You can tell just from the first episode that Supernatural is under new direction. No offence to Sera Gamble, but I believe Jeremy Carver is more in tune with what the fans want. Nothing seems forced, it’s all very natural and I felt like we have delved deeper into the boys relationship more in the first episode than we did in the past two seasons. Where she focuses more on the hunts etc. he focuses more on character relationships. And, personally, I prefer that.
And you want to post it but inside you’re thinking: “Please, please, please don’t let this be a picture from a stalker! I don’t want to be a party to that, I just want to show his everyday beautifulness to the world. And he has the Wolverine beard and he is about to give that dorky thumbs up thing he does and it is so unbearably cute and if you told him you thought it was cute he would probably just glare at you and be all like “I’m not cute, I am fucking majestic” and seriously, if you look really close at this picture you can see a light dusting of freckles trailing down his arm and Oh My God I am the stalker…..
I just saw a post on Tumblr about Jensen Ackles singing lead vocals on Steve Carlson’s new album and that he may have co-wrote some of the songs.
I know Jensen did light background vocals on a couple of Steve’s previous songs and it was (rumored?) that he helped write some of them too…
Anyway, is all of this just a mix up or a really evil joke or is it real??? I have just stalked the ever loving hell out of Google and have found nothing. So, if anyone else knows something please tell me because I need to know.